SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit, use the adjustable drawstring to cinch in at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer’s size 1
View item's measurements EDITORS' NOTES
Moncler's iconic down jackets were initially created in 1954 to protect its workers against the cold of the French mountains. Fitted with chic gold hardware, this hooded 'Lara' coat is woven with touches of wool and alpaca in a classic tweed pattern and trimmed with sumptuous shearling. Cinch the drawstring to define your waist and add shape to the loose silhouette.
Shown here with: Frame Jeans, Acne Studios Sweater, Givenchy Clutch, Robert Clergerie Boots, I+I Ring, Monica Vinader Ring, IAM by Ileana Makri Ring, Aamaya By Priyanka Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - Black and ivory tweed, black shearling
- - Snap and concealed zip fastenings through front
- - 33% acrylic, 27% virgin wool, 16% polyester, 14% wool, 10% alpaca; trim: 80% wool, 15% polyamide, 5% cashmere; lining: 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down (Goose), 10% feathers (Goose)
- - Specialist clean
- - Made in Italy