Malaysian-born designer Han Chong's pretty-meets-progressive aesthetic has cultivated a strong following for his London-based label, Self-Portrait
. Bringing a new lease of life to eveningwear, this mini dress
is treated to imaginative detailing underpinned with accessibility. Floral guipure lace meets a Bardot-inspired frill, leading the way to a loose, flared shift shape. Voluminous pleats at the back give a subtle nod to the collection's 1960s influences.
- Self-Portrait lace and crepe dress
- Concealed hook-and-eye and exposed button fastening at back
- Frilled stand collar, long sleeves, guipure lace yoke, Bardot seamed frilled at yoke, crepe bodice, slip pockets at sides, box pleated panel at back
- 81% polyester, 13% viscose, 5% cotton, 1% elastane
- Hand wash cold, dry flat
- Size 8: Length 38"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- PLEASE NOTE: This style tends to run small, so you may wish to go up a size
Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14